2.2

Purchased several items in early October to a total value of almost $2000 and paid in full.

Some small items we took with us on the day.

When we arrived home and checked the paperwork realised that 2 of the key items were 8-10 weeks delivery.!!!

Followed up via phone and store visits several times to determine the expected delivery, they could never provide any real indication of what was happening to our outstanding items.

When we actually got to 10 weeks I called again to ask about delivery and was told someone would check and call me back. After 3 days and no call back I drove to the store on 23 December, and was able to pick the items up.!!

Surprise surprise there were transit documents on the boxes showing the items were shipped from NSW to the store in late November.

Four hours after I picked the items up I finally got a call from Freedom to advise that there was going to be a further long delay before the goods could be delivered.

Complete failure of their management systems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Freedom Furniture Australia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments